Catholic Information Resources
- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- “When you Preach, Remember Me”, a short video produced by USCCB. Experts in the field of domestic violence, priests who have preached about it, and women who have experienced it talk about violence against women in the home, its root causes, and its disastrous effects.
- Catholics for Family Peace is an alliance committed to creating a coordinated Catholic response to preventing domestic abuse and promoting interpersonal and family peace.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Archbishop William E. Lori’s article in Catholic Review: “Our role in ending domestic violence”
- Church documents, relevant canon law, and other useful information see the website developed by the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales, entitled Catholics Experiencing Domestic Abuse Resources”.